Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I love you like a love song babeh! Dangit.. now that song's stuck in my head..

Warning! Spoiler Alert! If you have not read The Hunger Games, DO NOT READ further. Thanks. :)

1. Our love is like that movie... What's it called? Oh yeah, The Never Ending Story. Cuz it never ends..

2. I fell for you as hard as a guy on top of a ladder who just had a seizure.

3. I was so nervous my hands were shaking like Shakira's booty in that one music video :(

4. Our love is like a romatic movie, but not lamesauce ones like Another Cinderella Story or Twilight. Yeah, not those, those are lame.

5. I wanna hold you as tight as Katniss held on to her life when she dropped the tracker jackers nest on the Careers in attempts to kill them and got seriously injured herself but made it out alive and found Peeta and they won the Hunger Games together. Oh you haven't read it yet? :o Sorry.


Just thought I'd share this wonderfully hilarious picture that floats around pinterest. Yay for similies!

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your 5th one a lot. It just made even more excited for the movie to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I haven't read The Hunger Games, but now I don't have to. Perfect. You saved me so much time. I totally agree with you on Twilight being lame. Cold men that sparkle, ewwwwww!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love your title! I totally had that song stuck in my head while I was writing these similes too! Nice job, these were super funny to read!

    ReplyDelete