Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Things I will change and my favorite movies evah!

Three things I will change about my RA!

-bring the audience into each paragraph sooner

-think of the values of the audience and why these things are important to them specifically while analyzing

-cut out unnecessary words, phrases and sentences.

Best movies evah!

Courageous (It's new, its beautiful, go watch it.)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie (Yes, you read that right.)
Transformers movies (not so much the second one)
Live Free or Die Hard (Why are all the other DIe Hard's rated R? And still not as cool)
Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol (BEST MI of all)
Keith (girly movie)
Star Dust (SO GOOD.)
Princess Bride (a favorite of most mormons I've noticed haha)

Predicted Favorites:
HUNGER GAMES
THE AVENGERS
MAZE RUNNER
ENDERS GAME
 okay so most of those are books.. but they will be just as awesome in movie form!!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT. They're making a movie out of Ender's Game?? Ahhhh, I love that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Princess Bride is such a good movie... even for guys. I heard that one day they are going to make a movie for Ender's Game! I hope so! it would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also very excited for Ender's Game! Just looked it up, and it comes out next year. Woo!

    ReplyDelete